Friday, October 23, 2009

Matt's Science Project

Yesterday, Matt came to me in a depressed sort of way. He tells me that he has always
wanted to to a science project and every year, he hasn't been able to do one.
He then does a very dramatic sigh. I take pity on the poor kid and the lack of science in life,
and tell him that I'm in the middle of my homework but, will do a project with him in 30 minutes.
This is not what Matthew had in mind. He started protesting
in a rather annoying way, and being the babysitter with mom gone, I came up with the "rainbow", because I knew it would be quick and easy. He was pretty excited and liked the different colors. It is amazing how kids can be so content with something so simple! The first thing he said after his "Science Project" was finished was, "Tay, can we please put this on your blog?!" He was very eager (He loves seeing pictures of himself), so I complied. Hooray for food coloring!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment