Sunday, October 18, 2009

Big Salt Lake Trip

Last weekend, we drove as a family to Provo and spent some time with Magleby cousins and grandparents. We had fantastic time. We also dropped off my mom to the airport to take a trip to Chicago, Kirtland, and Palmyra. After dropping her off, us kids plus dad, and a Salt Lake City excursion. I've been and toured Salt Lake numerous times, but strangely, Meg and Matt have not seen more besides the temple. My dad and I were able to show them all of the significant church buildings. We also drove past the capital building (or as I called it when I was little, "The Utah Building"). We then joined with the Taylor family to go to dinner at Tucanos. It was very good and slightly over whelming to have all different kinds of meat brought to you every five minutes. After the dinner, we rode city tracks. This was Matt's favorite part of the day, and he was so excited to ride the train. We rode to Gateway to get hot chocolate, and back to our car. We then drove to our hotel where we crashed utterly exhausted. It was a fun day!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment