Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gottta love strict English Teachers

So right now, I should be in English. However, I was told to leave my classroom. I absolutely love my English teacher. She teaches me so much about the world, not just English. But at this moment, I'm not very happy. We have been reading this book about the middle-east and we were now going to watch a movie about it. Unfortunately for me, I forgot to to bring in my parent permission slip because it is rated PG13. I forgot this because it is my beautiful sister's birthday (Happy 10th B-day Meggie, You are the best). Most teachers would hurry and let me call my mom to receive permission. However, MY teacher won't, even though I'm one of the few who have actually completed this assignment. But I must say she is the best teacher I've ever had, even if she is extremely strict! So here I am in my school library because I didn't turn in my permission slip, with nothing to you but to rant to fellow bloggers. Happy Tuesday...

3 comments:

  1. Tay, when I was a sophomore, my class watched a movie that was rate "R" and since I wouldn't watch it (along with Camille and Randi) we had to go to the detention room for two days while the class watched it. We weren't in trouble, but it was a room where we could go and do homework and be supervised. Lame, huh? I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cam, I'm glad knowing that we have some mutual pain (in a good way of course!) You made the right decision Cam! You are so righteous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lame! But I'm glad you still like your teacher!

    ReplyDelete