Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trip to the Windy City

On my birthday, I opened a present saying that the entire Magleby family was going on a trip to Chicago for my aunt Ashley's Baby Shower. We were going to surprise. We had a total blast. One day we went into the city with my cousins, Grace and Ella. We went the American Girl store, had Chicago pizza and went on a water taxi, and saw lots of Chicago sites.


Ella, was determined that her little "Kona Kitty" (they bought her in Kona Hawaii) was in every picture taken the whole day. She is so adorable. This picture was taken on the train ride going into the actual city.
This was Matt's first time being in a big city. He really had a fun time.
This is Megan, Grace, Ella and Matt posing on the water taxi.

Megan and I on the water taxi.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I am so glad you guys came- you are the best! I can't wait to see you next with our baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your picture with Megan is super cute!

    ReplyDelete